Here you can search and view our site Knowledge Base.
To find a specific article, use KB-article number format (ex. KB-1)
| Article number: kb-28|
|Q. How Do I install a GoDaddy SSL Cert into WHM?|
A. Installing an SSL Cert in WHM
1) Log in to GoDaddy SSL control area:
- Re-Key Certificate
- Download the ZIP file
2) Create a Certificate Signing Request in WHM
3) Install SSL Certificate:
- Paste output from GoDaddy Panel into First box
- Second box's automatically filled information should be left alone
- Open the file "ca_bundle" from the downloaded ZIP file in wordpadd and paste into the third box
NOTES: Verify the IP address of the host to install the SSL Cert. to is correct before proceeding!
Please let us know if you need an SSL Certificate installed and we can do it for you.
|This page has been viewed 2076 times|
Return to Search